Mental Sovereignty Summary
In summary, mental sovereignty includes:
1. You have your own mind, your own thoughts, ideas and conclusions;
2. One function of the mind is for memory or storage;
3. Another function of the mind is for focusing thought and energy;
4. You must train your mind to focus both intention and attention;
5. You must learn to make distinctions in your own mind;
6. To embrace higher truths, our way of thinking must shift to embrace the paradox;
7. Mental sovereignty is about doing your own thinking and making your own choices;
8. Come up with an original idea in 30 days or less;
9. Defeat all mind control systems by being vigilant and perceptive;
10. Reconsider political correctness;
11. Free yourself from blind spots that keep the same old mental patterns operating;
12. Develop your mindset into a powerful attitude for achieving success in your life.
It takes an independent, thinking and compassionate human being to discriminate between “reality,” and the false images projected through lies, propaganda, advertising, distractions, and deception.
Restoring Discrimination. We must extract and separate our individual moral conscience and intelligence from overwhelming, addictive, under-informed, commercial, public information, non-news media that has contaminated our ability to discriminate between what is real, and what is fiction. This inability to discriminate, to make distinctions, and our often apparent indifference and apathy, is described as “reality erosion,” and it is accelerating on a daily basis. Discrimination and integration are two inherent faculties of the human mind, essential for survival. We must learn to think for ourselves.
“We suffer primarily not from our vices or our weaknesses, but from our illusions. We are haunted, not by reality, but by those images we have put in their place.” —Daniel Boorstin