Author Archives: T-Banks aka M$R
Beat Making Lab started as an innovative course taught in the Music Department at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Founded by producer/DJ Apple Juice Kid (Stephen Levitin) and Dr. Mark Katz (author of Groove Music: The Art and Culture of the Hip Hop DJ) in 2011, the curriculum offers instruction in practical beat making, a history of popular music production and entrepreneurship. Professor/MC Pierce Freelon joined Levitin to co-teach the popular class in 2012. The first international Beat Making Lab was established in the Democratic Republic of Congo during the summer of 2012. Freelon and Levitin traveled to Goma to build a studio at a local non-profit called Yole!Africa. International Beat Making Labs are being developed for implementation in Senegal, Kenya, Cameroon and Brazil. Beat Making Lab is in the beginning stages of developing PAMOJA – an open source beat making software.
Newtown Massacre – The BIG Discrepancies
1) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing black military fatigues, a mask and a bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a mask and bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
2) The medical examiner has stated that all wounds were caused by a rifle. Police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only 2 handguns. A rifle was found in the trunk of the car. How could a skinny, nerdy kid carry a rifle, a shotgun, two pistols, and all sorts of ammo with only two hands, break into the school and kill 6 adults and 20 little kids who are not easy targets? He was obviously NOT alone.
3) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
4) Why was the news media releasing widespread misinformation that Nancy Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school in any way whatsoever and that she was killed at home?
5) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
6) What happened to the news reports that about a man in the woods who was arrested and handcuffed wearing camouflage pants and a black jacket? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
7) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot? What became of the reorted manhunt for a second shooter in a purple van?
8) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
9) According to the official story, 26 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children who are difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazing deadly accuracy, in such a short time?
10) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
11) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
12) Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
13) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
14) Why was the school intercom turned on and who turned it on?
15) The shooter entered the school through a window that recently has a new security system installed. How did the shooter know the security system and layout of the school?
16) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
17) One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
18) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not? Was it for protection or to shut them up?
19) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police
pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
20) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
21) Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital and tax director, is there a LIBOR scandal connection to this event?
22) The media reported that Nancy Lanza received $12,450 per month from Peter Lanza (her ex-husband) for alimony (see:http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-shooter-20121216,0,1022231.story ). Was his relationship with Nancy Lanza amicable or acrimonious? Did he have a motive for murder?
23) Nancy Lanza who was a “prepper” with multiple guns registered in her name. Her ex-husband Peter would have known the layout and the security system in the homewhere she was murdered. Is he a suspect? Who else knew the layour and security system besides Peter and Adam?
24) Why is the media not mentioning the fact that “Hunger Games” author Suzanne Collins is a close neighbor of Nancy Lanza?
Adam’s family and the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting is as much a work of fiction as the 1960′s Addams Family TV show. No Disrespect Intended Just REALLY Sit Down And Analyze The WHOLE Of The Situation……..
Adam Lanza was an honors student living in a prosperous neighborhood in a small picturesque town in Connecticut with his mother. Now, 20 year old Adam is suspected of shooting his mother in the face, then gunning down 20 children at a Newtown elementary school before taking his own life. The fact that the killer was wearing a MASK raises BIG questions. Like the Batman movie theater shooter, the elementary school shooter was wearing a mask and couldn’t be identified during the shooting. Witnesses say the masked gunman didn’t utter a word…so nobody heard the killer’s VOICE or saw his face. Sound familiar? The professional killer (Black Op) may have been the same masked gunman and his accomplice that pulled off the Batman movie theater shooting in Colorado. Since that didn’t win enough support for changing the gun control laws, shooting 20 innocent kids ought to do the trick.
Adam Lanza moved to “Conn” from Kingston, New Hampshire, with his parents and older brother Ryan. He enjoyed soccer, skateboarding and video games. He had no known criminal record or history and has been described by his family, friends and classmates as a “polite”, “bright”, “nice” guy. No one believed he was capable of committing such horror. A former classmate told CNN affiliate WCBS that Lanza “was just a kid” — not a troublemaker, not anti-social, not suggesting in any way that he could erupt like this. Adam Lanza belonged to a technology club at Newtown High School that held “LAN parties” – short for local area network – in which students would gather at a member’s home, hook up their computers into a small network and play games. Gloria Milas, whose son Joshua was in the club with Adam, said that Adam’s mother, Nancy, hosted one of the parties. Joshua Milas, who graduated from Newtown High School in 2009, said Adam Lanza was generally a happy person but that he hadn’t seen him in a few years. “We would hang out, and he was a good kid. He was smart,” Joshua Milas said. “He was probably one of the smartest kids I know. He was probably a genius.”
THE REAL “MASKED” CHILD KILLER
On December 14th, in the darkness before dawn, a professional hitman wearing 2 sets of black battle fatigues and 2 bullet proof vests was dropped off by his “Black Op” accomplice and gained entry to the home that Adam Lanza shared with his mother Nancy. The hitman shot Nancy Lanza in the face and took Adam hostage at gunpoint. The gunman removed the extra set of army fatigues and the extra bullet proof vest that he was wearing and ordered Adam to put them on. The gunman then confiscated the weapons registered in Nancy’s name. At approximately 9 AM, the gunman packed Nancy Lanza’s Glock, Sig Sauer 9mm handgun and her Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle into her car and forced Adam to drive the car to Sandy Hook Elementary School. The gunman’s accomplice followed them to the school in another car. The gunman told Adam to park his mother’s car near a school window where he knew a new security system had just been installed (1). The gunman then handed Adam a black mask and ordered him to put it on. The gunman pulled another black mask over his own head, then took Adam at gunpoint over to the window and by-passed the new security system to gain entry to the school (2). The gunman who knew the school layout, escorted Adam into an empty room where he shot him in the head. Without a word, the masked gunman moved swiftly down the hall and slipped into a classroom filled with children. He shot and killed 20 children in rapid fire using Nancy Lanza’s two handguns. He also shot the principal, the school psychologist and 4 other adults. It was over in minutes. In the midst of the screams and chaos, the shooter returned to the room where Adam Lanza lay dead, placed the two discharged handguns next to him, then made a dash for the waiting car driven by his accomplice. The pair sped away. After receiving a 911 call, the dispatched police and SWAT team arrived ten minutes later. By that time, the gunman and his accomplice were long gone. The police found Adam Lanza with a bullet in his head laying next to the two firearms used in the shooting – Nancy’s Glock and Sig Sauer. The police reported that the gunman entered the school wearing all black, a mask and a bullet-proof vest while carrying Glock and Sig Sauer 9mm handgun. A third weapon, a Bushmaster .223-caliber rifle, was found in Nancy Lanza’s car.
THE MOTHER – NANCY LANZA
There is widely reported misinformation about Nancy Lanza’s connection to the elementary school. The false reports are now stuck in the public’s mind. The false reports claim that she was a teacher at the Sandy Hook Elementary School – specifically that it was her class that Adam Lanza massacred. These are factual errors according to the Journal…
” A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff. “No one has heard of her,” said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. “Teachers don’t know her.”
This raises the obvious question: Since Adam’s wealthy mother Nancy had no connection to the school and was far too well-off to be working there, what possible motive could the 20 year old have had for slaughtering 20 elementary school kids???? Adam and his mother, Nancy, lived in a secluded well-to-do part of Newtown, a prosperous community of 27,000 people about 60 miles northeast of New York City. Nancy Lanza divorced her husband Peter in 2009 when Adam was 17. Aunt Marsha Lanza said the divorce left Nancy well off and that Nancy purchased guns because she was living alone in a big house. Aunt Marsha described Nancy Lanza as a good mother and kind-hearted. She said that her nephew, Adam, was raised by kind, nurturing parents who would not have hesitated to seek mental help for him if he had needed it. Former classmates said that Adam had attended the local high school in Newtown at least through part of the 10th grade. According to Aunt Marsha, Nancy had home-schooled Adam after pulling him out of the Newtown public school system.
THE FATHER – PETER LANZA
Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a highly paid vice president and tax accounting director at (General Electric) GE Capital. He had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young. Peter married Nancy Lanza in New Hampshire in 1981, and had two sons, Adam and his older brother Ryan, who is now 24. The Lanzas divorced in 2009 after 28 years of marriage due to “irreconcilable differences.” Peter Lanza now lives in Stamford, Connecticut with his second wife.
THE BROTHER – RYAN LANZA
Adam’s older brother Ryan Lanza, 24, has worked at Ernst & Young for four years, apparently following in his father’s footsteps and carving out a solid niche in the tax practice. He too was interviewed by the FBI. Neither he nor his father is under any suspicion. “Ryan is a tax guy and he is clean as a whistle,” a source familiar with his work said. Police had initially identified Ryan as the killer. Ryan sent out a series of Facebook posts saying it wasn’t him and that he was at work all day. Video records as well as card swipes at Ernst & Young verified his statement that he had been at the office. Two federal sources told ABC News that identification belonging to Ryan Lanza was found at the scene of the mass shooting. They say that identification may have led to the confusion by authorities during the first hours after the shooting.
No crime is ever committed without a motive. What was Adam’s motive?
What do we know about the elementary school child killer? He was masked. That means he couldn’t be identified during the shooting. The killer was a sharp-shooter who didn’t miss. Was Adam Lanza a sharp-shooter? Was Adam the kind of consciencless monster who could walk into an elementary school and kill 20 innocent kids in cold blood? Was there any evidence that Adam was that kind of monster? What kind of a monster would do such a thing and why? Only a highly paid, professionally trained killer would commit such a heinous act. Who would pay a professional killer to kill 20 innocent children and why? The motive for this slaughter is the same motive for all of the other fictitious “lone gunmen” stories. The motive is to win the public’s permission to strike down the second ammendment of the American constitution and leave the public defenseless. The monsters who planned and financed the “lone gunman” executions are the same monsters who planned and financed the incineration of 3000 people on 911. The 911 World Trade Center slaughter was all about winning public support for the endless “war of terror” that is robbing, killing and disarming the middle eastern nations and leaving them defenseless. Authorities (?) have not spoken publicly about any possible motive for the elementary school slaughter…but they will no doubt come up with something that the unthinking public will swallow.
American citizens are outraged over the slaughter of 20 innocent children in “CONN”…but where is the outrage over the hundreds of thousands of children who are killed every day by America’s “military killing machine” that is financed by American taxpayers??? The parents of those dead children are also grieving – but the media never covers those heart breaking stories. The main motive for the Sandy Hook Elelmentary school massacre is a cold blooded world domination motive by the banksters and royals who are making nations and individuals defenseless against their planned New World Order. In the minds of these Satanic conscienceless psychopaths, the end justifies the means – no matter how diabolical!
“There are a number of hieroglyphic depictions of plants (many of which are psychedelic) on walls and within texts throughout Egypt. This is to be expected, yet this goes undetected or dismissed by most who are studying Egypt and its religious writings … The pillars that are at every temple in Egypt are shaped like giant mushrooms. These are shaped like the Amanita some are shaped like Psilocybe. Others look like tree fungus and are decorated with pictures of an incredible variety of plants.” -James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (44 & 53)
In Egypt countless pillars are shaped like huge mushrooms with tall stems, umbrella caps, and mushroom engravings all up, down, and around them. In the Egyptian Book of the Dead they are called “the food of the gods,” or “celestial food” and “the flesh of the gods.” In Egyptian temples there are many pictures of gods/neters feeding humans the “ankh” cross/circle symbol which is said to represent the water of life and immortality. This also suggests the mushroom as it has been called “the Elixir of Immortality” and “the Fountain of Youth.” Pictures of winged Babylonian and Sumerian gods are shown feeding pinecones to humans. Could these be reference to the pinecone-shaped pineal gland? “The mushroom caps are the fruit of the larger mycelium beneath the soil which exists in a symbiotic relationship with the roots of the tree. To ancient people, these mushrooms were literally ‘the fruit of the tree.’Ancient peoples were amazed at how these magical mushrooms sprang from the earth without any visible seed. They considered this “virgin birth” to have been the result of the morning dew, which was seen as the semen of the deity. The silver tinsel we drape onto our modern Christmas tree represents this divine fluid.”-Dana Larsen, “The Psychedelic Secrets of Santa Claus” Cannabis Culture, Marijuana Magazine, Dec 18th, 2003
“The actual mushroom ‘plant’ is the underground ‘mycelium’ or ‘mycorrhizae’, which is directly attached to the tree roots; the mushroom itself is only the fruit-body of the mycelium. The mushroom is literally the Fruit of the Tree. They grow in a mycorrhizal (not parasitic) relationship with the tree. Many people follow the tradition/custom of bringing a tree into the home and putting presents under it, yet have absolutely no idea why. Even people that think they know, usually have no knowledge of these mushroom connections. The true symbolic meaning transcends dogmatic etymological and historical evidence, by revealing itself in the totally obvious iconography and historically associated myths and traditions.”-James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (13)
Here is just a partial list of the many terms/associations related to magic mushrooms. Soma was/is the Hindu plant-god and Greek for “body.” Ambrosia was Greek for “food of the gods.” The Egyptian Book of the Dead calls them “food of the gods” and “celestial food,” as well as “flesh of the gods.” It is Amrita, the Buddhist magical sacrament and Haoma, the Islamic sacrament. It’s been called the Bread of Life and the Loaf of Bliss, the Golden Fleece, the Cosmic Egg, the Easter Egg, the Small White Stone, the Philosopher’s Stone, the Sword in the Stone, the Phoenix, the pillar/phallus of Osiris, the Djed pillar, the One Eyed Howler, the Eye of Horus, and the Djed-Eye (pronounced Jedi), The World Tree (many cultures thought the mushroom was the creator of the world), the Fly-Agaric, the Fountain of Living Waters (since the mushroom is alive, 90% water, and fountain-shaped), and the Hammer of Thor.
“The Mushroom itself has very interesting features that resemble, and have been related to Gold, Flesh, Blood (and blood vessels), Phallus, Vulva, Fire, Saucer, Cup, as well as a disc or orb. The mushroom has been, anthropomorphically, personified as a Man, a God, something of extraterrestrial origins, and a Plant God, SOMA, who was mediator between Mankind and the God/Gods/Goddesses, in the ancient Hindu religious books known as ‘The Vedas.’”-James Arthur, “Mushrooms and Mankind” (59)